Wednesday, November 9, 2011

OH HO HO - SHE'S GOT NERVE.... >:P

So Far I’ve Been Feeling:
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Main Priorities: 
1) starting my politics essay
2) blogging until I feel better!
Listening to: M a k e  m e  f e e l by Cobra Starship
Craving: JUNKFOOD
There are very few things in this world that I actually "hate". The feelings that are associated with this word more often than not lead to close-mindedness and misunderstandings. Typically, I try to reserve judgment until I can understand the subject matter more clearly, and even then I try to remain open-minded and unbiased.

HOWEVER. There are AT LEAST five things that I cannot understand and refuse to accept, among them:

1)       leggings worn with just a shirt over
2)       Twilight – I’ve never understood anyone’s fascination with Robert Pattinson or Kirsten stewart...
3)       corporations
4)      animal cruelty and child abuse
5)      and, oh yeah, RANDOM PEOPLE TELLING ME OFF FOR WHATEVER REASON THEY FEEL GIVES THEM THE RIGHT TO DO SO.

I know, I know.

"Everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion"

BUT.

The right to your own opinion doesn't give you the right to be a cracknob who attacks everyone with a different opinion!!!

Just today, some random women I’d met for THE FIRST TIME chewed me out for ducking out early of a youth group meeting, being a bad example to my younger sisters and being inefficient when it came to picking up them up, ALL THE WHILE telling me that she’d see me at my house the following week!!

I try not to get angry. I mean, I’m an anemic, asthmatic, chronically depressed, low income, full-time student insomniac - I reeeaaaally don’t need the added stress. BUT OMG.

THE NERVE!!!

GAH. I will try to understand where she was coming from. I mean, it IS rude to leave a meeting early….I guess….

BUT.

Something must be said about her timing and choice of words!! There is a time and place for everything!

THERE IS NO GOOD REASON TO JUST VERBALLY ATTACK SOMEONE LIKE THAT!!

For one thing, there goes MY first impression of her! For another, I’m often than not the one ENCOURAGING my younger sisters to be friendly and sociable!! They don’t even LIKE youth group! They’re anti-social and reclusive, gosh darnit!! she doesn't even know  me!!

UGH. I promise I will try to forget this. I really don’t know her well enough to judge her...and she made some valid points. //GRUMBLEGRUMBLEMUTTER//

I guess what she said struck closer to home than I would have liked. Still….

Has a similar thing ever happened to you, dear reader? Have you ever felt attacked when you were simply in the wrong place at wrong time, or just expressing an opinion or idea?

SIIIIIIIIIIIGH.

Happy reading guys
& good luck out therE....

 ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

No comments:

Post a Comment